Hey all, I didn’t really get a post together for today, and I realized it’s been quite a while since I chatted up Things I’m Obsessed With
So, here we go!
- All of The DC trailers from Comic Con last weekend. Wonder Woman looks great. Justice League looks fun. Aquadrogo seems to work and I thought that Gal Gadot and Ben Affleck flirting was the best part of BVS so you know, there’s that. Overall I’m psyched, you’ve got me DC…though it’s not quite on the level of…
- The Defenders, OHMIGOD OHMIGOD YOU GUYS! Seriously, the five or six times I watched it, plus every time I think about it I start singing. Luke Cage also looks awesome. I’m looking forward to it.
- Willfully ignoring the National Political Conventions. I think that one speaks for itself.
- Cosplay, cosplay, cosplay. I have the house to myself this weekend, so I’m going to try to get some work done. I actually am most focused on Brooke, even though the party isn’t scheduled yet. I found one kind of reasonably priced uniform on E-Bay, but it’s in Australia, so shipping would destroy “reasonably priced.” More on that tomorrow. But I bought pom-poms, so, I guess I’m committed to this. (To quote my sister, “you ask everyone to go all out for this party, you have to put some work into what you’re wearing.” Also, she’s trying to get a group together to do the Atomic County versions of the characters from The OC, so she just wanted an excuse to not do Gossip Girl)
- Ballers season 2. Ok, not actually obsessed, because that would require thinking about Ballers, and that just ruins the fun. But I am watching it. They did do a scene about “Leaning In,” and my mom and I were impressed and aghast.
- Disney Planning! I’m in a bit of a holding pattern because the hotel is booked, but I’ve got a month before I can do dining reservations, but that hasn’t stopped me from reading, and looking at table seating times and figuring out where and when we want to be at restaurants, plus estimating what the park hours are going to be…well, you know, there’s stuff to deal with.
- SHOW TIME! My show opens next weekend! You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown! If you’re in North Jersey you should come! It’s a great show and a wonderful cast, and I’m really, really psyched about it.
- Camp NaNoWriMo, I’m gonna finish this year, I’m happy about it. My piece needs a LOT of work, but I’ll make my word count.