Hey guys! Remember last week when I couldn’t believe how good the animation was? More of that this week. Also so funny. These are hilarious episodes.
Season 3: Episode 3 “Bonding”
Dr. Dementor steals a thing, and while at the lab, Ron accidentally picks up a glowing orb that contains a strange agent that causes unbreakable sticking.
Kim gets stuck to Bonnie. Ron gets stuck to Barkin. Shenanigans ensue.
Of course having to live with Bonnie’s stupid shallow life drives Kim crazy, but after interacting with her frienemy’s truly heinous older sisters, Kim understands Bonnie’s attitude a little bit more. Also, Bonnie proves to be very helpful in fighting Dementor, and just taking the wind out of his sails.
Meanwhile, Ron gets pulled into Barkin’s life, which includes a girl scout troop called “The Pixies” and a muffin sale. It is adorable.
Everyone learns not to judge one another and to be themselves.
Also so many jokes.
Season 3: Episode 4 “Bad Boy”
An episode has made me laugh out loud like “Bad Boy” in a while. Ron is worried about attending a family wedding, due to his seven year old cousin Sean’s terror personality. Kim offers to go with him as a date to get him away from the kids’ table and though they fear it will be “awkweird” they decide to do it.
But first the mission, which is monitoring a villain convention, where Jack Hench’s latest invention, “the attitudinator” goes haywire and Ron gets all of Drakken’s evil energy. So we get evil Ron and God Drakken.
Once again, Shenanigans. Just, all over the place. Ron is really good at being evil, so he and Shego team up and Drakken decides to do the right thing and switch back, because Ron is better at being evil than him, so it’s better if he’s bad than Ron. The syntax is really complicated but in general it’s a hilarious exchange between Drakken and Kim making this decision.
Boo-Yas and Nacos
- Bonnie and Brick go out on a date. Kim is horrified that she’s stuck on it. It’s a real problem.
- Meanwhile Ron and Barkin’s pixie troop goes on the adventure to save Kim and Bonnie and it’s all pretty great. Also, let’s talk about killing gender norms in this plot. They get killed all over the place.
- “Awkweird” is my new favorite KP slang word. Replacing “Baddical.”
- When he’s good, Drakken creates the perfect glass of chocolate milk which he calls “Coco moo.” COCO MOO, it’s brilliant and hilarious.
- Every word out of John Dimaggio’s mouth in this episode is gold, but the line, “No one told me there would be no evil fun times with new mole rat buddy” is my absolute favorite Drakken line of all time.
- But also man, “Coco moo,” this will make my entire week.
- Also, Ron and Kim are obsessed with a Teen Soap called “Agony County,” and the main guy in it, Danny is a misunderstood jerk, who says ridiculous things like, “I like when you hurts,” and it’s delightful. When Ron tries to ape this behavior, he loses the “misunderstood,” and jumps right to “jerk.”